North County Dublin SPCA was established in 1924 by a group of people who were interested in Animal Welfare. It is an affiliated Society under the national umbrella of the Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ISPCA) and a Registered Charity.
The Society began to operate a Voluntary Veterinary Clinic in Drumcondra in the 1970’s, originally in a series of rented garages.
Our last ‘Garage’ Clinic was at the rear of a house on Clonturk Park in 1987.
Today, the Clinic still remains the main focus of our work. We now operate in our own premises at 124a Upper Drumcondra Road (Opposite the Dublin Skylon Hotel) on two evenings each week. For more information about the Clinic and services provided click here